Thursday 3 January 2013

*** Happy New Year ***

I've decided 2013 is going to be the year of my first craft fair! Very exciting. I've had a few days to make some more things, which is a real treat. I've now got some of my Ditsy Floral design made into napkins. This design was inspired by all the lovely Forget-me-knots that grow in my garden. It takes me awhile to get from my initial idea to design, then to fabric and then final product but I get there! The cotton I've used is also Organic which also makes me happy.

So here are the designs I have made into napkins so far. I now want to order some of my Disty Floral on blue and the Daisy print on blue to complete the set. Oh and I nearly forgot my Polka Dots on blue...


I've also been making some lavender filled hearts. Over Christmas I kept seeing all these lovely hearts as decorations, so I thought I'd like to make some. Then it came to me that my Sister-in-law loves lavender and this might make a good present for her. She has a problem of moths eating her clothes, so as well as smelling nice they will keep her clothes hole free to!!!
They are also made form Organic Cotton Sateen, approx 12 cms high x 11 cms wide.








No comments:

Post a Comment