Tuesday 29 October 2013


I love Christmas, I always get so excited and now the clocks have changed its really winter so I can start planning with gusto! I love thinking about the entertaining that I want to do and organise the food menus, think about what and when to decorate. I even have a special notebook where I write my menu plans, shopping list and top tips. Its actually good to look back on as well to see what I cooked and for how many people! And this year I'm going to be wearing my new Christmas Apron!

So I've been loving making my Christmas Aprons, Tea Towels and Napkins ready for the Christmas Craft show season! My first one is a my nephew's school with several others in the following few weekends.


My Christmas Aprons and Tea Towels are ready



I've also made up gift sets, complete with gift tag to write your message on and mini peg to attach to your gift!




just the napkins to make now!























No comments:

Post a Comment